AT THE CROSSROADS
- Content Creation & Management
- Customer Experience
- Niche Industry Market
- CRM: Customer Retention & Growth
- Customer Aquisition
- Inclusion, Equality and Diversity
- Lead Conversion
- Loyalty Program Management
- Market Research & Insights
- Marketing Channel Development
- New Product Development
- Sales Channel Development
“By 2022, profitability will replace customer experience as the CMO’s No. 1 strategic priority, reducing investment in marketing-funded CX programs by at least 25%”, as per a report by Gartner. Which means rules would have to be re-written. Quick and robust decision making CEOs are not just because they are good at what they do. But because they are supported by highly influential and infectious CMOs, whose ideas, strategies and most importantly their own personality have significantly contributed to revenues.
At the crossroads throws light on such brands and companies, who went back the drawing table, re-invented themselves and flourished with stupendous results. Keeping customer centricity as their key focus, these mavericks demonstrated trust, ethics, loyalty, emotive messaging and integrity for the brand.
We build brand loyalties…blah blah blah! Seriously, we are not interested in a pitch! We entertain you if know how to make money for your partners.
If you have a solution that creates a new trend for marketers, then you must speak!
- Connecting emotively with millennials, Gen Z and Gen Alpha
- Driving e-commerce with ethical messaging
- From the main street to the wall street
- Re-inventing the brand
- Multi-channel sales and marketing retention
- Engagement for customer experience
- Role of marketing in building social business models
- 1:1 personalisation in quick service restaurants
- Empowering the CMO
- Crisis communication & reputation management
- Video marketing as a necessity
- 2021 CMO toolkit